No. Medical marijuana may not be consumed:
- in public places unless it is low-THC marijuana;
- on public transportation, or in a school bus, a vehicle, an aircraft, or a motorboat unless it is low-THC marijuana;
- in a correctional institute;
- at a qualified patient’s place of employment unless permitted by the employer;
- on the grounds of a preschool, primary school, or secondary school except that each school district must make accommodations for students who are Qualified Patients to use their medical marijuana.
 § 381.986, Fla. Stat.