You may register to vote the following ways:
- Register through the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (DMV) when visiting a DMV for services provided by that department;
- Apply through voter registration agencies (offices that provide public assistance, offices that provide state funded programs for persons with disabilities, Armed Forces Recruitment Offices, the Center for Independent Living, and public libraries);
- Register through a qualifying educational institution where you are enrolled;
- Apply through a third party voter registration organization registered with the State of Florida;
- Obtain a voter registration application from the Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission;
- Apply by mail or in person at your local supervisor of elections office; or
- Beginning October 1, 2017, you may submit an online voter registration application. https://registertovoteflorida.gov/en/Registration/CMS
 § 97.057, Fla. Stat.
 § 97.058, Fla. Stat.; Rule 1S-2.048, F.A.C.
 §§ 97.0583 and 97.021(33), Fla. Stat.
 § 97.0575, Fla. Stat.; Rule 1S-2.042, F.A.C.
 § 97.05831, Fla. Stat.
 § 97.0525, Fla. Stat.
A person who willfully swears or affirms falsely to any oath in connection with voting or who willfully submits any false voter registration information commits a felony of the third degree. (§ 104.011, Fla. Stat.)