At the polls, you will be asked to provide a current and valid picture identification. Approved forms of picture identification are:
- Florida driver’s license,
- Florida identification card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, United States passport,
- debit or credit card,
- Military identification,
- student identification retirement center identification,
- Neighborhood association identification,
- public assistance identification,
- Veteran health identification card issued by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs,
- A license to carry a concealed weapon or firearm, and
- An employee identification card issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the Federal Government, the state, a county, or a municipality.
If your photo identification does not contain your signature, you will be asked to provide an additional identification that includes a signature. If you do not have the proper identification, you will be provided a provisional ballot. The county canvassing board (the Supervisor of Elections, a County Court Judge, and the Chair of the Board of County Commissioners) will determine the validity of the ballot pursuant to section 101.048, Florida Statutes.
 § 101.043, Fla. Stat.